Thursday, May 5, 2016

Staying Connected

It has been a hectic couple of weeks and I haven't explained my absence, if anyone missed the Glimpses. My issue is with the computer. I took it in to fix a connectivity problem I was having with Google and learned that I needed an upgrade. So I took it in for a quick fix.

It wasn't a quick fix. I'm operating as a guest on my own computer and fear I may have lost data that I need. But I haven't had time to devote to getting the issues resolved. At this point I may have to wait until I get my computer set up at the new house.

It makes me realize how valuable our connectivity is. Fortunately God is always available to us. We don't have to make an appointment, wait for the store to open or get put on hold. God doesn't have store hours to abide by and there is no waiting for your turn. God doesn't need an upgrade to communicate with us and His data can never be lost or withheld from us.

We are always on-line with God thanks to the Holy Spirit interceding for us. If only I had a computer person who could understand what I was trying to ask and provide the answers I need.

Thank you, God for knowing our needs even before we ask, and for understanding us even in our confusion about life. Thank you for sending us a Helper, a Counselor, who helps us understand.

"If you love me, you will obey what I command. And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another Counselor to be with you forever --the Spirit of truth. The world cannot accept him, because it neither sees him nor knows him. But you know him, for he lives with you and will be in you" (John 14:15-17 NIV).






No comments:

Post a Comment