Thursday, July 30, 2026

Goodbye July

Here we are at the close of July. Another month is nearly over and where did it go? What did I accomplish? Who did I encourage in their faith? How did I grow in my faith? What scripture touched my heart? 

I remember a lot of hot days. I remember dry weeks and torrential rains. What a month it has been!

The scripture that jumps out at me today was my Scripture reading on July 6. I put a star by the readings that really touched me on that day. I have eight stars in July and many of them I used to write this blog. God is so good at providing topics for the day. 

"Be imitators of God, therefore, as dearly loved children and live a life of love, just as Christ loved us and gave himself up for us as a fragrant offering and sacrifice to God," (Ephesians 5:1-2 NIV).

I want to be a fragrant offering.

Lord God, thank You for bringing me through July as Your dearly loved child. Just as Jesus gave His life as a sacrifice to You, help me use my life, loving as Christ loved. Make my life a fragrant offering to those around me. I pray in the Name of Jesus, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment