Monday, October 18, 2021

My Sins Were Nailed to the Cross

I grew up in the church. My parents were involved in the music of the church, teaching Sunday school and in its leadership. I was there every Sunday. I absorbed the teachings I received as the truth. I had special teachers like George Smith and Dick Sommerlot who made the Bible understandable and real. Many pastors helped me grow in my faith and definitely my Bible study groups made a huge difference in my life by helping me learn what was in the Bible.

Who helped you find your faith path? How did they change your life? Can you find a way to thank them today?  

"God made you alive with Christ. He forgave us all our sins, having canceled the written code, with its regulations that was against us and that stood opposed to us; he took it away nailing it to the cross," (Colossians 2:13b-14 NIV).

It is another beautiful morning, knowing that my sins are forgiven. I am so thankful for Jesus. I'm so thankful for those who helped me find my faith pathway. I'm so thankful my sins are nailed to the cross.

No comments:

Post a Comment