Thursday, November 18, 2021

Thankful for His Love

"Shout for joy to the Lord, all the earth. Worship the Lord with gladness; come before him with joyful songs. Know that the Lord is God. It is he who made us, and we are his; we are his people, the sheep of his pasture. Enter his gates with thanksgiving and his courts with praise; give thanks to him and praise his name. For the Lord is good and his love endures forever; his faithfulness continues through all generations," (Psalm 100 NIV).

This psalm fills my heart with love. It is about joy, gladness, singing, knowing whose we are, thanksgiving, praise and love. God's faithfulness endures forever through all generations. (Praise God!)

This is the time of year to gather all our thoughts and give thanks for the many blessings we have in our lives. Gratitude fills every inch of my heart as I consider how gracious God has been to me in the past year. I hope your heart is as full as mine. God is so good. He loves me more than anyone else ever could. I'm so grateful for His love. God created me to be who I am and He loves me that way. I hope you know He loves you so much that He gave His Son to die on the cross for you. That is a great love!

If your heart is aching, due to COVID or something else, consider how much God loves you and thank Him for all He has done for you. A grateful heart sings praises and worships God. Life isn't always easy but if you walk hand in hand with God it is bearable. May God give you comfort for whatever is hurting in you. God's love surpasses all understanding and it endures forever. 

Glory to God in the highest!

No comments:

Post a Comment