Monday, January 24, 2022

One Step at a Time

Friday I spent the day going through appointments at Mayo Clinic for my hand. It has an ulnar deviation and misplaced tendons across the top of my hand. I've been trying to find the cause of the problem and a solution for it.  I had blood work done, an ultrasound of my hand, meeting with a rheumatologist and then a second meeting with a hand surgeon. Then finally, they ordered an MRI of my hand at 5 pm. The doctors will review the MRI and get back to me.

Most of you have probably had an MRI of something. The hand MRI was a little strange. I had to lie on my stomach with my arm over my head. They packed my hand into a large tube so it so it couldn't move and the process began. I've always wondered how the machine works with all the pounding sounds and magnets. Isn't it amazing, all the tools doctors have at their fingertips?

No matter what you are facing, Jesus is there with you, holding you close and loving you. Trust in Him, believe in Him, accept His peace and comfort, and He will see you through every cross-bearing situation.

"Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles, and let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us," (Hebrews 12:1 NIV).

Run with perseverance the race marked out for us; that is our goal for today. One foot in front of the other, one step at a time is all we need to do. May your feet be nimble and your pathways be clear today. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment