Thursday, November 10, 2022

Wherever I Go

No matter what you are going through, God is there with you. He has been with me through the two years I have struggled with my bad writing hand. And He will continue to be with me as my hand heals and physical therapy helps bring my new joints to life. I know it won’t be a fast process but it wasn’t a fast path that got me to this point.

 

I’m still dealing with a lot of can’ts . I can’t write with my hand yet. I can’t wash my hair with that hand nor shower without a plastic sleeve. I can’t eat with my right hand. I have to brush my teeth and comb my hair with my left hand. I have to use my left hand to curl my bangs. I can’t stir or cook or open my yogurt container. I can’t shave my legs with my left hand!

 

What are you discouraged about? If you face something that scares you or makes you sad, turn it over to Jesus and let Him handle it. Your future is in His hands, already planned to His satisfaction.

 

Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go,” (Joshua 1:9 NIV).

 

Whatever you face, God is with you…in the hospital, in a nursing home, on the playing field or court, at work or in prayer, God is always there!

 

Thank you God for always listening to our feeble whispers and for helping us strive to be strong and courageous. Amen.

 

#850 gds

  

No comments:

Post a Comment