Looking out my window, over my kitchen sink, I can see the hummingbirds at the feeder and the iron hook that holds the hanging geranium and vines. The hook is a favorite resting place of all kinds of birds. Early in the spring it was mostly robins that I saw there. Now it is used by a pretty red finch and the tiny hummingbirds.
I love seeing the birds come and go and often wonder what they are looking at while they rest. I enjoy seeing birds migrate through the area. A Facebook post reminded me that birds are preparing for migration. I would like to attract a few orioles while they move through.
Nature always draws me closer to God. I see all things as His Creation. What an amazing God we have. The variety of wildlife, plants, soil, and humans blow my ming! Every human being has God's fingerprint and His design. We all have a purpose that God planned before we were born.
"Are not two sparrows sold for a penny? Yet not one of them will fall to the ground apart from the will of your Father. And even the very hairs of your head are all numbered. So don't be afraid; you are worth more than many sparrows," (Matthew 10:29-31 NIV).
Lord God All-Mighty: hear our prayer today. We lift our voices to You in worship and praise. Thank you for Your love and care for us. We trust in You alone for You are worthy of all praise. Guide us through this day and new week. We ask for Your protection of students who return to school this week. Direct us in Your perfect way and bless us with Your mercy. We pray in Jesus' Name, Amen.
To God be the glory!
No comments:
Post a Comment