Thursday, September 26, 2019

Just Love God and Have a Good Day

Good morning. Are you ready for a good day? That's what is ahead of you. Sunshine and birds singing, leaves changing colors and green grass that's been watered by God.

What a magnificent day is ahead. No matter what you have to do: grocery shopping, going to work, driving, cleaning house, mowing the lawn, watching a cross country meet or a volleyball game, babysitting, spending time with a friend, getting ready for tomorrow night's football game...whatever you do today, love God and all things will work together for good.

Some mornings I'd rather stay in bed but something wakes me up and says get ready for the new day. I love the morning sunrise, even if I'm tired, the beauty of seeing the sun rise above the horizon delights my soul. The light spreading color on the clouds is more than beautiful. It is a reminder of God's power in His creation.

"And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to his purpose," (Romans 8:28 ESV).

I'm excited to start a new day with a fresh slate to write for my Heavenly Father. What will I do with this glorious day? How will I use it for His sake? Whatever we do today, let's bless it to Our Heavenly Father's glory.  Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment