Thursday, January 2, 2020

A New Morning

Happy New Year 2020!

It is always hard for me to remember to write the New Year, at least for a while. But this year will be a challenge because it is also a new decade. 2020 sounds ancient or futuristic or both. How did we get here so fast? Jesus was born approximately so many years ago.

Mankind has wandered in the wilderness, searching for the Savior and He is here. He has been here all along. He has seen our mistakes and failures. He forgives our sins when we seek Him and ask for redemption. What blessed love the Father above has for us! 

Here we are beginning a new year and a new decade. I want to fall before my Lord and be His beloved child with whom He is well pleased. I want to raise my arms in praise and worship Him with my whole heart, mind and soul so He knows how much I love Him, too.

I want this year to be the best ever as far as my faith goes. I want to be refreshed by the newness of the Lord’s faithfulness every morning...every hour…every minute.  

Because of the Lord’s great love we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail. They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness,” (Lamentations 3:22-23 NIV).

No comments:

Post a Comment