Wednesday, August 24, 2022

School Days

"Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of God belongs to such as these," (Luke 18:16 NIV). 

I love looking through Facebook this time of year. There is nothing as special as the back to school First Day pictures.The children are dressed in their best with combed hair and smiles. I love the boards they hold up, telling about their favorites and what they want to be some day. I had no idea that my youngest granddaughter wanted to be an engineer but it sounds perfect for her. What fun to see how they change or stay the same!

I can't believe another granddaughter entered her senior year of high school. A year of dreams come true or changing dreams, who knows? How is it that time flies by so fast when you get old? Every year that goes by is faster than the one before, it seems.

Life is the strangest thing. It teaches us so much through our experiences and education, of course. Opportunities unfold into our hands and we grow and learn. Even when we are old we can learn new things. I learn something new almost every day, thanks especially to my husband.

"I tell you the truth, anyone who will not receive the kingdom of God like a little child will never enter it," (Luke 18:17 NIV).

What first can you begin this week? Give it a try and let me know how God blesses you.

No comments:

Post a Comment