Monday, May 4, 2015

A New Page

"If God is for us, who can be against us?" (Romans 8:31 NIV).

I'm my own worse enemy. For at least two years now I've been losing a war with food but that is about to change. Today I take a step forward to make a change in my life style and habits. I'm seeking professional help to direct me back to good healthy eating. I should have been able to conquer this battle on my own but I've been too weak or too stubborn. I just wasn't able to use all the good sense and tools I've been given in the past. I'm hoping having someone to be accountable to will help me finally make a for 'life time' adjustment.

I've tried lots of diets and plans but nothing seemed to stick like the ice cream has stuck to my body. With a clean fresh page today I try again. They will have one tough customer to bring to success. I'm hoping the investment of time and money will change my melancholy nature enough to be on a fresh new path toward healthiness. I've got all the excuses down and I'm ready to leave them behind. I want to learn a clean way of eating that will help me lose the weight I've gained and hold on to a positive way of life.

Change is never easy but I have to try harder this time. It's more than learning how to eat properly with smaller portions and better food. It's about becoming healthy and strong instead of weak and lazy. It's about moderation and better choices. It's about respecting my body and treating it right. It is about starting over and leaning on God to help me through this process. I'm pushing my reset button and asking God to walk this path with me. (Thanks to Pastor Scott for the visual).

No comments:

Post a Comment