Thursday, June 11, 2020

Be Blessed in Your Doing

This week I’m enjoying the Cedar Falls Christian Writers Workshop virtually, on Zoom, yet another sign of the pandemic times we are in. It is an annual workshop, usually held in person, so it is nice to see familiar faces and greet new faces as well. I enjoy the workshop because I always learn something new. 

Sometimes it is challenging to come up with a topic for my twice-weekly blogs, so I appreciate new insights and ideas. The Scriptures are always available for inspiration so I shouldn't complain. And thankfully, God always comes through when I'm stumped. The workshop encourages me to keep writing for God’s glory.

The goal of my blog is to inspire you and lift you up. I pray for my words to be a blessing to you and that you retrieve some morsel of God’s truth that you needed to hear. I hope you are drawn to God’s Word and that it blesses you.

Be doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving yourselves…But the one who looks into the perfect law, the law of liberty, and perseveres, being no hearer who forgets, but a doer who acts, he will be blessed in his doing,” (James 1:22, 25 ESV).

May your day include being a doer who acts, living the Word for God. May you be blessed in your doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment