Thursday, September 3, 2020

A Blank Page

 I got up early to write my blog and I am faced with a blank page and a new format. I don't like change but here I am adapting to the changes. Life is like that. Each day we face a blank page. What will we do with the new day? How will we use our time. How can we touch someone's life in a meaningful way? What can we do that blesses someone else?

It is a blank page. It could be intimidating or feel like a wonderful blessing. A new day to use as I desire. Will I exercise? Will I eat a healthy diet? Will I get enough sleep? Will I use my body as a temple of the Holy Spirit?

"Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own; you were bought at a price. Therefore honor God with your body,"       (1 Corinthians 6:19-20 NIV).

It is good to be reminded that our body is a temple. How are we treating that temple?Do we care for it as it is precious? Sometimes not. It seems like I often take my body and abuse it, overuse it, and forget to treat it as a treasure. Maybe it could use more pampering, especially as I am older. Parts are wearing out. Aches and pains are more common. 

It is a new day. A new page to write in our life's journal. May your day be filled with blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment