Monday, November 9, 2020

Thankful for Friends

"It is good to praise the Lord and make music to your name, O Most High, to proclaim your love in the morning and your faithfulness at night," (Psalm 92:1-2 NIV).

I'm thankful this morning for friends. I am so touched by the kindness of those who read my blog and comment occasionally or perhaps like it. Just knowing those who took time to read these blogs touches my heart. I'm thankful for friends I see every day at Aqua Fit classes who bring joy to my day by their smile and hello. I'm thankful for those dear friends I rarely see but I am connected to by my past church, school, or work. Those I shared many years with and will never be unconnected from. 

I'm thankful for friends who I know through WW who share a common goal or a common problem and who grow together. I'm thankful for friends who I've known since childhood and still stay connected through prayer chains or birthdays. Those friends I hope know that I will always care about and pray for in tough times and offer praise for in good times.

Friends are dear to my heart and I'm so thankful for them. My life would be empty without friends. They lift me up and they bless my life in so many ways, thank You God for my friends. Please bless them, each one, today with Your love and grace, healing and care. May they know I'm writing about them, because I am. 

"A friend loves at all times," (Proverbs 17:17a NIV).



No comments:

Post a Comment