Thursday, September 8, 2022

Finding Hope

Sometimes our best layed plans go backwards. I realized as I was leaving for a two- day stay at my sister’s that my blog needed to be written while I was gone. Oops, just a minor problem so I packed up my computer and planned to get up early to write it. But then I thought about it some more and decided it would be better to write it tonight and post it in the morning.

 

So I started to get my computer set up and I couldn’t remember where to find Wi Fi setup. An hour later I finally figured it out but then I couldn’t get the password to work. So I’m writing this in Word so I can paste it into my blog format whenever I figure out the password issue.

 

Hope. That’s what I need now. Hope. I love hope. It is so reassuring to have hope. It lightens your load and makes the day seem brighter. Hope gives you reason to get up in the morning. Hope is uplifting and promising. Hope is cause for celebration. 

 

 “May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit,” (Romans 15:13 NIV).

 

The Holy Spirit is filled with hope. It can guide us to answers and understanding. Even when it is a time of grief or sadness. It shows us the way to truth and reason. May your heart be overflowing with hope, no matter how rough the day may be.


P.S. I put my computer near my brother-in-law's computer and it connected this morning! WhooHoo! Hope is good!

 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment