Monday, January 23, 2023

God Has Done Great Things

Back when I was still waiting on my hand to heal I wasn't sure if I would still have the same penmanship or if I would have to learn to write all over again. To my amazement there was no learning curve; my hand was just like before only with new parts and realigned! I realize now that I haven't given God the praise for my "new" hand. 

God has healed my hand fully. There is barely a scar that remains. I am able to write as I did before. I can do almost everything again with my hand. I have no pain. God gave the skill to the doctor. I want to testify about what God has done for me. If I witness about what God has done for me, who can argue with that?

""The Lord has done great things for them." The Lord had done great things for us, and we are filled with joy," (Psalm 126:2b and 3 NIV).

I put my trust in God and He healed me. I put my trust in God and my nephew got through his nearly 12 hour heart surgery and is up walking! Praise God! Praise God! From whom all blessings flow! Praise Him! Praise Him for the wonders of His love!

If you have something scary ahead of you, put your trust in God and be confident in His presence and care. God is good! 


No comments:

Post a Comment